Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 for 21 Group C Vacancies. Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, and Notification details. Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Railway invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment under the meritorious sportsperson quota for the year 2021-22. The last date of receipt of the application is 03 September 2021 (. Eligible candidates who meet all eligibility criteria can apply online.
Notification Summary – Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates
|Advertisement No.||RRC/WR/02/2021(Sports Quota)|
|Recruiting Agency||Western Railway|
|No. of Posts||21|
|Application Start Date||04-08-2021|
|Application Last Date||03-09-2021|
Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 for 21 Posts
Posts in Pay Matrix Level 4/5: 05 Posts
|Discipline||Event/ Proficiency/ Weight Category||Posts|
|Athletics (W)||100M/200M/5000M/10000M/Hammer Throw/Shot Put/Triple Jump||01|
|Handball (M)||Goalkeeper/All Rounder/ Left Hand Attacker||01|
|Hockey (W)||Goal Keeper/Attacker/Defender||02|
|Basketball (W)||All Rounder/Attacker/Defender||01|
Posts in Pay Matrix Level 2/3: 16 Posts
|Discipline||Event/position /Weight Category/Proficiency||Posts|
|Athletics (M)||800M/1500M/3000M Steeple Chase/5000M/10000M/Long Jump/ Triple Jump/Pole Vault||03|
|Athletics (W)||100M/200M/5000M/10000M/Hammer Throw/Shot Put/Triple Jump||03|
|Cricket (W)||Medium Pace Bowler/Opening Batswoman/ Wicketkeeper||01|
|Basketball (M)||All Rounder/Attacker/Defender||01|
|Basketball (W)||All Rounder/Attacker/Defender||01|
|Diving (Men)||High Board/1M Springboard/3M Springboard||01|
|Wrestling (M) (FreeStyle)||57 Kg/61 Kg/92 Kg/125 Kg||01|
|Handball (M)||Goalkeeper/All Rounder/ Left Hand Attacker||02|
|Water polo (M)||Attacker||01|
|Table Tennis (W)||Singles /Doubles||01|
Educational Qualifications as on 03-09-2021
|Posts in Pay Matrix||Minimum Prescribed Educational Qualification|
|Level 4 and Level 5||Graduate in any discipline.|
|Level 2 and Level 3||Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination.|
- Candidates possessing higher educational qualification should also upload their graduation/Post Graduation certificates
- Persons if appointed to the category of Clerk-cum-Typist should acquire Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of four years from the date of appointment.
- Sports achievement should be from 01/04/2019 to 28/07/2021.
- Candidates who are active, will be eligible to apply for appointment.
- For validity of sports achievement, concluding day of the championship/event shall be considered.
- The specific position played in the particular discipline, if applicable should be mentioned in the ONLINE Application without fail.
|Post in the Pay matrix||Minimum Sports Norms required|
|Level 4 or Level 5||Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior Category) OR |
At least 3rd Position in the World Cup (Junior/ Youth/Senior Category)/ World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)/ Asian Games (Senior Category) / Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/Youth Olympics/Champions Trophy (Hockey)
|Level 2 or Level 3||Represented the Country in the World Cup (Junior/ Youth/Senior Category)/ World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)/ Asian Games (Senior Category) / Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/Youth Olympics/Champions Trophy (Hockey ) OR |
At least 3rd position in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior Category / Asian Championship/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category)/South Asian Federation Games (Senior Category )/ USIC (World Railways) Championship (Senior Category ) /World University Games OR
At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships OR At least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR At least 3″ position in All India Inter-University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior category).
For additional acceptable sports achievement eligibility norms for certain disciplines, please refer to the detailed advertisement/notification (Link given below)
Age Limit as of 01-01-2022
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004.
- No age Relaxation (upper or lower) applicable.
Railway Sports Quota Salary
- Level 2 – Rs.19900-63200
- Level 3 -Rs 21700-69100
- Level 4- Rs.25500-81100
- Level 5 -Rs29200- 92300
- Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen/Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Class
- Rs. 500/- for all others.
- Candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway on RRC-WR website. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 22.00 hrs. of 03-08-2021.
How to apply
- Candidates should apply online at https://www.rrc-wr.com
- Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the RRC – WR website.
Documents to be uploaded
Candidates are required to upload the following documents while applying online: –
- Scanned self-attested copy of Marksheet/Certificates of ESSENTIAL MINIMUM PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Higher educational qualifications for eg graduation or Post Graduation Certificate, if any.
- Scanned self-attested copy of certificates of ESSENTIAL SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS as prescribed in para 2 A (ii) of the Notification.
- Scanned self-attested copy of Standard 10th / Matriculation/Secondary School Examination OR its equivalent Certificate OR mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth.
- Scanned self attested copy of Caste Certificate (as per Annexure – ‘C’,‘D& ‘E’) issued by the Competent Authority for those who claim to be SC / ST /OBC candidates respectively.
- Copies of Certificates for claiming exemption in examination fee under Para 5(ii) viz. Minority Declaration in case of minority candidates, Income Certificate /BPL card/ Izzat MST issued by Railways in case of economically Backward Classes.
- Scanned Photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file: between 20 kb and 70 kb)
- Scanned Signature (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file: between 20 kb and 30 kb).
- Any certificate, photograph etc. sent separately after uploading of Application Form will not be entertained.
Important Links for Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
|Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Apply Online|
|Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Notification|
Trending Now – Latest 2021 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
What is the last date of application for Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
The last date of application is 03-09-2021.
What are the educational qualifications for Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
Level 4 and Level 5 Posts: Graduate in any discipline.
Level 2 and Level 3 Posts: Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination.
What are the age limits for Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
Candidates between the age of Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. There will be no age relaxation (upper or lower).
What is the application fees for Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen/Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Class
Rs. 500/- for all others.
How to apply for Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should apply online at https://www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the RRC-WR website.